Find out about choosing Cat toys
Keeping cats physically active and mentally stimulated are essential to good feline care. Active cats are healthier and less apt to get into trouble due to boredom. Each cat will choose his or her favorite toys; here are some of the best toys for cats!
The 6 best cat toys you can buy
#1. Laser pointer for Cats
This toy flashes a red laser dot that you can move around the room. Some include an automatic movement feature and timer. Cats have a blast trying to catch the red dot!
Why do Cat Like This Toy?
Because the feline curiosity and chase movement things desire to make them chase the little red dot which this teaser wand reflects in the ground, so no matter what kind of cat will fall into crazy in front of this toy.
Important note: NEVER shine a laser light shine directly into your pet’s eyes.Check The Best Price on Amazon.com
#2. Feather Toys For Kitten and Cat
Set on a swivel for you to move around, the feathers looks and sound like real bird wings. This toy activates your cat’s inner hunting instinct! So let’s see it’s specs and features. Buy Pet Fit For Life Multi Feather Teaser and Exerciser For Cat and Kitten
#3. Pet Grooming Glove
This protective double-thick plush glove is soft inside and out and keeps your hands safe from kitty’s claws and teeth. The natural animal patterns give the mitt the prey-like look and feel that cats love to attack. Machine washable. Get It Now on Amazon
#4. Cat Dancer Interactive Cat Toy
Cat Dancer is the original interactive cat toy. This piece of spring wire features tightly rolled paper strips at the end that cats love to paw. It’s now used in millions of homes worldwide to provide house bound cats with healthy play, exercise and is singled out by veterinarians for its safe design. Check The Best Price on Amazon
#5. Swizzle Bird Cat Toy
For cats who may be tempted to eat the string of the Da Bird, the Swizzle Bird has no exposed strings or metal pieces. The Swizzle Bird Teaser is perfect for fun, interactive play and a great way to strengthen the bond between you and your cat. Buy Swizzle Bird Cat Toy today!
#6. Remote Control Mouse
This radio-controlled mouse rights itself every time your cat bats it over. Steer the durable plastic mouse using the cheese wedge controller. Check Price on Amazon
Household items make great toys
- Give kitty play a balled up sock; throw it playfully or lightly bat kitty with it.
- Toss a ping pong ball into a clean, dry bathtub and watch the fun unfold!
- Kitties love to chase children’s bubbles; check pet supplies stores for catnip-scented ones!
- Throw wadded up paper balls up and down stairs for kitty to chase.
- Attach a shoelace or other piece of rope to a box and take kitty for a “sled” ride along the carpet.
- Toss small balled up pieces of paper into a shoebox and let kitty have fun intercepting and blocking your shots!
- Let kitty help arrange the bed covers. Slip your arm underneath and let kitty “hunt” the lump and wiggling fingers.